Saturday 7 June 2008

Kitty....Stash Shopping Queen!!!

Oh My, i did get a lot of stuff today!! Hehe! Well i don't get the chance to go to proper craft shops and today was my birthday shopping trip so i thought, what the hell i will treat myself! I tried to restrain myself but i just didn't work! lol, went to Crafts U Love, The Craft Barn & The Glitter Pot... looksey at what i got...ok its more of 'what didnt you get lol'
From Crafts U Love...
From The Craft Barn....

From The Glitter Pot....


And if that wasn't enough i came hope to find some blank cards i ordered and some fantastic stamps from The Stamp Boutique! Check out Sallys blog, she is going to be designing some stuff for Spiral Whisper, so look out for our sneak peaks on the Spiral Whisper blog soon!!
So all in all a fabulous day... now just gonna find somewhere to put it all!!!

7 comments:

Julia said...

OMGoodness Kitty, that is A LOT of new stash!! When will you find time to play with it all?! Will look forward to some new creations with your new bits! x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kitty - you lucky lucky thing. Wish I lived near to you so that I could share some of that lovely stuff. Enjoy!! Lots of love, Denise x

Sarah said...

Wow! You got some lovely stash on your shopping spree! Bet you can't wait to get creating with it all! Will check back soon to see what you make with it!x

Kim Costello said...

Wow I bet you can't wait to play with all your new stash it looks wonderful! Very interested in your new stamp site, will email some doodles when I get the chance! Kim

simplyfairies said...

Yayyyy way to go girly.... well it's ya birthday why not....

Kitty I didn't see ya at craftsulove,and were looking forward to it, maybe it was coz I were stuck behind the blue screen!!! :((( would have luved to say hello....

loving the card ya made too, as always..

Michelle Short said...

WOW! Look at all that stash!! You are the shopping stash queen aren't you?!! It all looks fab and how many sheets of paper did you get?!! LOL Enjoy! xx

Stacey said...

OMG! You've gone craft crazy! Love it! Have fun! ~x~

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails