Sunday, 22 June 2008

House Mouse Cuties!

Seeing as my House Mouse stamps so quickly i thought i should get started on using these lil cuties! I just love them so much, they are very detailed but they do come out quite well!! I used my 2 fav colours Pink & Purple for my first 2 cards :D What do you think?

Supplies - House Mouse Gruffies Stamp, Doodlebug Paper, Ribbon, Mini Msg, Prima, Cuttlebug Border & Pearl.

Supplies - House Mouse Hoppy Stamps, Doodlebug Papers, Ribbon, Mini Msg, Prima & Pearl. Both cards coloured using Coloursoft Pencils & Gamsol :)

Make sure you check out the Spiral Whisper Blog as we are doing a naming competition with your chance to win some blog candy!!! :D

ETD - I have been tagged by Manda - http://mandxxx.blogspot.com/ So here goes.....

What was happening ten years ago: Well i was 11 so i would have thought i would be starting secondary school in september!! Life was so much simpler back then!!

Name 5 things that i will be doing today: 1. Sorting out the washing. 2. Sorting out the release dates for Spiral Whisper. 3. Launching the SW Naming Competition. 4. Tidy the house. 5. Maybe make a card!

Snacks I enjoy: Well i have just started my diet (lost 2lb since yesterday) so no snacks for me, but i love Aero Bubbles and Choc Chip Muffins :D

Things I would do if I was a millionaire: Pay off my bf's morgage. buy us a nice detached bungalow, go on a major shopping trip & buy some nice things for my friends!

Places I have lived: Wrexham, Stoke On Trent, East Sussex, Dorset, Hampshire... currently in Hamble nr Southampton :)

The next few people i will Tag are - Michelle, Caz, Alex, Sally Ann, Kerry & Karen!

9 comments:

Jill said...

beautiful cards Kitty, your colouring is fantastic, the cards look gorgeous Jill x

bubblegum said...

Gorgeous cards Kitty - love the wee bunny looking in on the choccies, Mmmmmmm. :) :)

Debbie xx

Becky said...

Wow Kitty, more gorgeous cards! These stamps are just so cute!! interesting to hear that you lived in Stoke, I can understand why you didn't stay lol!!
Love Becky xx

All Pink girl said...

Oh wow these are so cute ,fabulous imaurs ,Dawnxges and colo

Stacey said...

Hey! I'm in Southampton - we're virtually neighbours! ~x~

Stacey said...

I'm just off the Avenue in Highfield/Portswood area. Small world! Always nice to find someone local to you isn't it? ~x~

Tara said...

Gorgeous cards, these stamps are so yummy xx

Kim said...

Very cute indeedy.....

Ickle Pickle said...

Gorgeous cards Kitty, very cute stamps :)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails