Wednesday 26 June 2019

Special Peacock

Hi all,
As you know I have been uber busy behind the scenes as at the weekend, I got married!!!! It was honestly such an amazing day. So now I will be updating my blog and be back to normal and hopefully crafting up a storm. Today's card was made for my Expert Feature in Crafts Beautiful Magazine...
The feature was about decoupaging stamps so this peacock was ideal for that. The stamps are by Pretty Pink Posh called Peacock Friends. I coloured him with my Copics and cut him out. I created the background with some distress ink and lightly stamped some feathers over the top. I added aa sentiment, a strip of paper and some nuvo drops to finish.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

cotnob said...

Congratulations Kitty, you kept that quiet!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails