Tuesday 14 May 2019

Little Friends Mouse

Hi all,
I'm very excited as there is a brand new release from Lili Of The Valley that is going to be released very soon. It is in fact due to be released tomorrow so you don't have long to wait! I have created this card using one of the new images...
How cute is this little mouse! This one is from the Little Friends Collection which will be available as digi stamps and also rubber stamps. I coloured him with my Copic Pens and the sentiments are also from the new release. The papers I used for this card are from Nitwits and I mounted everything onto kraft card. The lace border is a Tim Holtz Sizzix Die - it is so stunning! I added lots of embellishments on this card.

Don't forget the new release from Lili Of The Valley is released tomorrow!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails