Tuesday 12 February 2019

Best Wishes Bunny

 Hi all,
Today I am sharing a sneak peek of the brand new releases that are coming soon to Lili Of The Valley. If you love cute images you will love this new collection. I adore these cute new bunnies, so here is my first card...
I coloured my cute bunny image with my Copic Pens. I mounted the image onto coloured card and popped it onto some foam pads. I used some beautiful papers from Nitwits. The flower is by MFT Die-namics Stitched Flower and I added a gem to the middle. I added some lace, die cut hearts, a doily and a button. The sentiment is also from the new Lili Of The Valley release.


If you are lucky enough to be going to Farnborough Make It Show next weekend you will be able to get your hands on the new releases there.

I will be back soon with another sneak peek, so watch this space.
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kitty, love it!
Wendy xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails