Tuesday 8 January 2019

Hello

Hi all,
Happy New Year!! It's a new year, new start and new possibilities. I still have a ton of Christmas cards to share with you so I will slot them in here and there. I thought it would be nice to start the new year with a colourful card that made the front cover of Crafts Beautiful Magazine...
For this card I used some gorgeous stamps called Hummingbirds & Cherry Blossoms by Pretty Pink Posh. I coloured them in with Copic Markers. I used a stitched background die called Quilted Stitched Background by Lil Inker Designs. I applied some mint ink onto the background making the edges slightly darker. I die cut the hello word using mint and white card. I glued them together and popped them onto foam pads to finish.

I will be back soon,
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails