Tuesday 17 October 2017

Happy Anniversary

Hi all :) 
Sorry I haven't posted for a few days, we had a really busy weekend and I was offered a new job! I am still doing my magazine projects so I will still be crafting - it's just a extra sideline. So today I am sharing a card that was made using some fabulous products from Craftwork Cards....
This card is great for using up some paper scraps! I used the Shabby Chic Collection for the papers and the toppers. I used a shaped card blank from my stash and also added a die cut scallop circle along with some ribbon. Really simple but got to love those beautiful florals.

I will be back with more cards soon :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the gorgeous papers on this card so pretty
Hugs Kaz x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails