Monday 17 October 2016

Happy Christmas Snowmen

Afternoon all :) 
I hope you all had a great weekend. We had a relaxed day yesterday and went birthday/Christmas shopping on Saturday. You can never start to early ;) Talking of Christmas I have a new Christmas card to share with you which was made for Crafts Beautiful Magazine...
This one actually made the main front cover - how exciting! I used lots of gorgeous products from Doodlebug. I always love their winter and Christmas ranges. I used the Frosty Friends Paper Pad and Mix & Match Die Cut Snowmen. I also added some ribbon, lace, pearls and a sentiment. I used the Double Stitched Circles for the circle mat and mounted everything onto white card.

I will be back soon :) 
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails