Saturday 2 April 2016

A Latte Birthday Wishes

Hello again, today I am back with my second 'Starbucks style cup card! I really did have so much fun playing with these dies, I loves them! This was featured in February's issue of Making Cards Magazine.

 I pretty much used the same products for this card as yesterday's which are; Cool Cup Stamps & Dies and Double Stitched Circle Dies all by MFT available at My Mums Craft Shop. I created the background using a triangle stencil by Stamposaurus. I also added some lace and a ribbon bow. You could create a Costa style one but using red instead of green - I might try that next!

I will be back with my other card from this project.
Kitty xx



1 comment:

coops said...

So stunning Kitty.The starbucks design is brilliant ;D

xx coops xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails