Monday 11 January 2016

Spring Birds

 Good Morning Crafty Friends!!
The sun is shining here which makes a change! The sun always manages to put me in a good for the day which can only be a good thing. So it's time for me to share another magazine project. Today is the start of me sharing my latest project for Crafts Beautiful Magazine. They have a nice cheerful spring feel to them...
For this card I used an Art Pad pre-coloured topper from Lili Of The Valley. If you are quick you may be able to still get one as unfortunately they are being discontinued. The papers are also from one of the Paper Pads at Lili Of The Valley. They are also available at Nitwits as a download. The sentiment is by Avery Elle. I also added some lace, ribbon and pearls to finish.

I will be back tomorrow with my second card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails