Wednesday 16 December 2015

Decorating The Tree

Afternoon people! 
Well for once I didn't get totally drenched on the school run but give it a couple of hours the afternoon run I probably will! So other than school runs I have been making lots of cards for my upcoming magazine projects. I thought I would share one of my Joanna Sheen cards that were made for Making Cards Magazine using the freebie papers...
 I'm normally  into the Victorian style but I think these bunnies are actually quite sweet. They look a lot like my Sylvanian Families scenes that I do on my other blog. Everything on this card is made using the free papers & toppers all I added was some kraft card, ribbon and a rhinestone cluster.

I will be back with more creations soon.
Kitty

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails