Monday 20 July 2015

Home Sweet Home

Well well where does the time go, nearly two months since my last blog post...eeeeeek!!!
Well as you may or may not know I have been setting up a brand new home & gift shop. Home Sweet Home is now open and in Dorchester High Street. Just thought I would share some piccies of the new shop.. 
These piccies were only taken a few weeks ago but we have already expanded and have even more stock now - plus this isn't the whole shop either! It's been going well so far & the support from locals we have has been great and very welcoming! If you are ever in Dorchester, Dorset you must pop in!

Don't worry My Mums Craft Shop is still going strong & continues online :) 

I will be posting some cards very soon as I have so many to share with you all.

Kitty xx



3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow Kitty it looks fabulous! Lovely décor and arrangement, really beautiful stock and I just wished I lived closer. :(
Lorraine

Kat W said...

Wow, your shop looks absolutely chock full of gorgeousness and I wish you all the best with your new adventure :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Sue said...

Your shop looks totally gorgeous Kitty, wishing you all the very best with your new big adventure...
Sue...xxx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails