Monday 1 June 2015

You Are So Special

Today I am sharing one of my bold & bright cards that was featured in last months Making Cards Magazine. I absolutely loved creating these cards as yet again this is another one of my favourite colour combos of the moment - black, grey & yellow.
For this card I used the fabulous Shine Bright Collection by Kaisercraft. This card was made simply by using the Paper Pad & Die Cut Collectables. I cut many of the papers into fishtail shapes and layered them together. I also added some enamel dots by Doodlebug.

I will be back tomorrow with my second card from this project.
Kitty xx

2 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kitty, so striking colourwise and your clever design really sets it off beautifully....
Sue

Pet73 said...

Wonderful card, love the colours!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails