Friday 30 January 2015

Sparkle & Shine

I have been a busy bee this week working on lots of upcoming magazine projects but I did manage to sneak in a bit of crafty shopping & some crafty me time. I got some lovely WPlus9 Stamps to play with and of course I couldn't wait to get them stamped up. Here is my first creation...
For this card I used WPlus9 Sparkle & Shine Stamps. I stamped all the little diamonds randomly and coloured them with my Copics. I also added some glitter to each of the small grey gems. I love this Mint, Grey & Black combo so expect to see more of it. I just need more grey card now.

I am so excited that My Mums Craft Shop is now going to be stocking WPlus9, arriving soon!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...
Simon Says Stamps - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Stamping Mad
Addicted To Stamps - Clean & Simple

Kitty xx

5 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love your gorgeous color combo! It's perfect for the Sparkle and Shine design! Well done, Kitty! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Karen M said...

Your card is so pretty and I love the beautiful colour combo! Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATSM:) xx

Dana said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the mint and grey color combo!! The jewels are soooo pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Lee-Anne said...

Loving those colors, Kitty! What a fab layout! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

Rahmat said...

Beautiful al the colored gems and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails