Sunday 6 April 2014

Barkley & Purrdey

Hello Peeps,
So sorry i haven't been around for a few days i have been quite poorly, i think i somehow have picked up a chest infection and i was very ill in bed all day with it, hot flushes, headaches - the lot! Thankfully i am feeling a bit better now so now i can get back on track with showing you my creations. So here is my final Barkley card that i made for Crafter's Companion.
So for this card i used the Barkley Everyday CD Rom. I used the Decoupage, Coordinating Papers, Design Set & Sentiments all from the cd. I also added some flowers, ribbon & pearls. If you missed out on the Four Day Day you can now purchase it from Crafter's Companion.

I will be back tomorrow with more creations :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Joey said...

Gorgeous card hunny. xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails