Thursday 16 January 2014

Candi Flowers

Hello Peeps,
I am back with another couple of cards - see i am sticking to my new years resolution so far! This time i have some what i like to call Candi Flowers cards to show you. I made these for Making Cards Magazine. These are quite fun to make as you can do them in any colour combo!
 I always choose my papers first that way i can colour my images to match - it's so much easier than searching for papers to match i have too many to do that it would take forever. I used gorgeous First Edition Papers on both of these cards. The stamps are both Woodware Bubble Bloom, we have quite a few different ones and both of these come with the sentiments. I also added some Card Candi and some ribbon.

I will be back tomorrow :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails