Wednesday 13 November 2013

You Make Life Wonderful

Hello Peeps!
So i am back today as promised with my other Pure Innocence card that i made and had featured in Making Cards Magazine back in July issue this year! I just love these cutie charactors, they are so sweet...
So for this one i used Pure Innocence Little Gardener Stamp. I coloured her with my Copics and again paper pierced her clothes to match. The papers are My Minds Eye and of course i used lots of Kraft card. The ovals are Nestabilities and i also added some flowers, twine and buttons.

Thank you for stopping by today :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous kitty.fab sweet image and I love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

What a gorgeous card, adorable sweet image too.
luv
Debby

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails