Tuesday 4 June 2013

Gorjuss Thank You

Well i hope you have all been enjoying the fabulous sunshine we have been having :) Today i have a card i have made for My Mums Craft Shop Ribbons & Bows themed week. I am STILL totally loving the Gorjuss range, i always have too so i thought i would whip up something using it. Here is my card...
The papers i used are the Gorjuss 8x8 Neutrals and the topper is from the Ultimate Gorjuss Die Cut & Paper Pack - such an absolute bargain it's packed full of stash! I also used the Ribbon & Bows too. All the other elements are from the Die Cut Pack. The sentiment is a rub on i found in my stash!

I will be back very soon i hope :)

Kitty xx

1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning kitty.i love your colours and details and really sweet gorjuss girl :D

x coops xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails