Tuesday 7 May 2013

Creating Yourself

It's time today for my weekly post for My Mums Craft Shop. This week we are showcasing dies and everyone loves them right now yeah!? For once i actually struggled with this as i had an idea in my head started making it then realised the rest of my stash i needed was down the shop, then i did something else and got the same result...doh!! So i had to go along with my third idea instead, so i did a bit of allsorts but i did use a few dies ;)
Here is my creation....
I started out by using one of the gorgeous tags from the Prima Tag Pad as my base. The papers are also by Prima and this is one of the Mixed Media Doll Stamps. Definately one of my fav releases of this year i think, just wish i got more time to play with them. I also paper pierced her dress with the same papers to make it all coordinate. I created the flower using the Dienamics Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose Die and the Leaf Filled Flourish. I coloured her my new Graph It Markers which i just love but i only did a bit of a rough colouring job on this as i was colouring on slightly shiny card so not really perfect for alcohol pens really! The sentiment is one of the new Inkylicious Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

coops said...

wow this is stunning kitty.really fabulous colours and design and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

MagsB said...

Oh this is so gorgeous and elegant! Simply beautiful!

love Mags B x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails