Friday 22 February 2013

Babsie Fairy

It's Friday and time for a new challenge over at Polka Doodles.
This week we have a lovely theme of Fairy/Fantasy which is great as soo many Polka Doodles CD's and stamps are of fairies or fantasy scenes. I decided to use Babsie Stamp...
I deeply apologize for the piccy quality, i will try and retake it in the sunshine later. I stamped and coloured Babsie using copics and all the papers are from the Cherry Blossom Lane CD.I simply added a few embellishments - a resin flower, pearls and ribbon. I also dusted a bit of pan pastel around the image too.

Pop on over the Polka Doodles Blog to check out all the ideas from the DT :)

Kitty xx

1 comment:

coops said...

gorgeous card kitty.really sweet image and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails