Tuesday 9 October 2012

Cute Halloween Box

It's Tuesday so time for my usual weekly creation for MMCS.
I just love the latest CC Designs Halloween Stamps, they are suuuuuper cute and 
perfect for creating cute little gifts and treats bags like this one...
I used a Sizzix Bigz XL die that i have had for ages to create the actual box.
The papers are Bazzill Basics All Hallows Eve and the image is from CC Designs Meoples Witches & Goblins Stamp Set, if you haven't got this set get it now it's fabby!!
I also used a Dienamics Sentiment Strip and i used a stamp from the Spider Web Die & Stamp Set.
The spider is also from this set and i added some funky googly eyes.

I will catch up with you all very soon.
Kitty xx

1 comment:

coops said...

aw this is stunning kitty, so sweet :D

xx coops xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails