Tuesday 10 April 2012

Fairy Dreams

Over the Easter weekend i have been trying out some new bits and pieces and i rediscovered all my Lavinia Stamps!!! OMG i just love there stamps and the amazing samples they produce, always end up buying loads of these at shows!! I since added a gorgeous sentiment to this card at the bottom and mounted it onto black card and it looks even better! I am so pleased with how this turned out :)
I have just ordered some more scenic stamps so i can create a few different scenes.
Technically i cheated cos i used one of the premade backgrounds - i have tried and tried with my brayer and still can't get the effect right so this makes it so much easier! All the stamps are from Lavinia and stamped in Versafine Onyx Black. I also used some Jones Tones Glitter which looks gorgeous in real life especially with these lovely purple tones!

I'll be back tomorrow with more cards :)

4 comments:

Louise said...

Ooh, this is lovely, love the fairy and sparkly touches x

Hlora said...

It is fantastic subject!!!! Great job!

coops said...

so beautfiul kitty.the stamps are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

wow kitty this is beautiful! xxx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails