Sunday 1 March 2009

Smirk Card

As soon as i saw the new Smirk range available i loved it so much and couldn't wait to get creating with it!!

This is my first card i have made using this new range. I used one of the decoupage sets, matching papers and teamed it with a couple of coordinating bits and pieces i had here!

I can't wait to get some stamps from this range too!!
Thank you to everyone for there kind wishes and emails for my return and engagement :)


Supplies - Smirk Decoupage, Smirk Papers, Bazzill Card, Ribbon, Craftwork Cards Mini Message (these are in the sale at Spiral Whisper!)

2 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

You just gotto love the SMIRKS ;) when i saw them I ordered them right away :) cute card :)

hugs Ria

Stacey said...

Great to have you back Kitty! ~x~

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails