Monday, 9 August 2010

Cute & Girly

Well after creating my mens card yesterday i needed my pink, cute & girly fix again!! I have been doing alot of Christmas Design Team work so it made a nice change to do something pretty & girly & non christmas lol.
I found this pretty Doodlebug paper & based the colours & design around it! I used another one of my new Kanban Stamps! I just love 'em! Lots of lovely prima flowers & of course a martha stewart punch! I also made the main image 3d.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges....
.
Supplies - Kanban Stamps, Doodlebug Papers, Copics, Promarkers, Martha Stewart Punch, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Prima Flowers & Jewels.

14 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Wonderful card, Kitty. Perfect in every way.

Donna xx

Zoe xx said...

Gorgeous card Kitty I love it!! x x x

Tamie said...

What a wonderful girlie card. I just love the colors you picked and the flowers are awesome. A Rockin' card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

Tamie - GDT

judie said...

this is gorjuss and def not xmasy at all lol, well done on such a great card and thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

Cor* said...

Perfect for our punches spotlight! Love the border punches, flowers and bright DP. Great girly card for sure. You done good. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

April Rose said...

This is so cute and girlie! The image is very sweet, and I love all the flowers! Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenge!
Hugs,
April

Cj said...

I love it very pretty.xxx

Alizabethy said...

Beautiful card - just love it!

Rainmac said...

What a beautiful card, love the colours and the image x

Patricia St Martin said...

Kitty, really cute. love your colors.

Carrie said...

oh that image is puurrrrfect lol...
what a cute card!!

Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

Hanne said...

Really pretty card! So cute!
Hanne

Sylvia said...

awww... what a super SWEEEEEET card!!! Love the image and the frame is beautiful, too!
Thanks for joining us at Donnas Den of Crafts challenges and hope to see you again next time :)
Sylvia xx

Kat said...

This is gorgeous, I love the colour combo and the sweet image. Thanks for joining our spotlight challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

Kat x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails